Powered by Blogger.

Stamp 'n' Hop - July Blog Hop: Fav New DSP...

 
Hello and welcome to my blog.  Today I am teaming up with a group of 19 demonstrators from all over the world to share with you some projects based on this month's theme "Favourite DSP" from the 2018/19 Annual Catalogue.
 
I love all DSP so, which one to choose!!!  I always find it hard to choose a particular item from the catalogue which I can call my favourite as there are some things which are my favourites from the start, some things are not 'me' and then there are the ones which grow on me over time.  The ultimate result is that I end up liking it all and the one I least expect to be my favourite is suddenly in the number 1 spot!!!
 
I have therefore decided to call this my favourite 'at this moment' DSP!!!
 
I have been working with the Animal Expedition suite in preparation for a class this coming weekend and I am loving it so I decided this would be my favourite 'at this moment' DSP.
 
I started off making this cute little gift bag using the Gift Bag Punch Board.  The bag is made from Berry Burst cardstock and then I covered the front in the small animal DSP.  I made two tassels and the tag has the giraffe and frog cut direct from the DSP.  I then used the Ribbon Border Punch at the top of the bag.
 


 
I then made a matching greeting card.
 
 
And then another...
 
 
And then another...(I couldn't stop!)
 
 
All of the cards were made just by cutting the images from the DSP which makes it especially versatile.
 
I then turned the papers over to reveal designs that I felt had a Mediterranean feel to them so I decided to use the Varied Vases stamp set to highlight the papers in a slightly different way and here is what I came up with.
 


 
I love how the same papers, teamed up with a different stamp set can look so different but equally as lovely.
 
I hope you have enjoyed my projects today and if you are interested in any of the items I used to create them, please contact your local demonstrator or if you don't have one, I would be happy to help.
 
I am now going to pass you on to Karen who I am sure has some lovely projects to share with you.  There is a list of participants shown below should you get lost along the way.
 
Happy Hoppin'
 
Jo
x
 
Jo Blackman (UK) - you are here
 
 
 

12 comments

  1. Gorgeous projects Jo, I especially love how you have used the dsp for the vases, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Gorgeous projects, all of them, but my favourite is your first of the Vases. Stunning! TFS so much inspiration here x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those vases look so good. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. projects lovely projects Jo. Love the tassels and the vases. Jacqui L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crikey Jo, these are just so gorgeous & cute. Can't wait to chop into my pack. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you find the time to make all those, amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you have used the DSP to make so many different projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you were busy! These all look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great ideas! I love that you couldn't stop :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Appreciate Your Efforts, Such a good blog, For More another services online gifts Click link. send gift to pakistan

    ReplyDelete