Powered by Blogger.

Telford part 2 and a little sneaky peek....

Hello again, as promised I am back today to share with you the roomy gift I made for Laura. 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
It is a carrier box filled with sweeties.  I made the box from a double layer of chipboard which I painted (four times!), I then sprayed it to seal the paint and then covered it in the new Neutrals Designer Series Paper.  I have used the new lace in Mint Macaron (omg I love this colour and this lace!).  The decoration is made using the new Watermelon Wonder card (this is growing on me rapidly!), more Mint Macaron and the embellishment is made using the lovely new charity set called Sprinkles of Life which has a co-ordinating tree punch which is gorgeous!
 
As I mentioned the new charity set is called Sprinkles of Life and has various 'toppings' for a cupcake, ice cream or tree and you can also get the lovely new co-ordinating Tree Builder Punch.  For each of the stamp sets sold, Stampin' Up! donate £2 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.  The charity keeps families together and surrounded by love when their children are receiving medical treatment far from home.  Such a great cause and it goes to the charities right here in the UK.  Go on, I know you are gonna love it and at just £19, it is a set I know you will get lots of use from.  Remember you can order from 3 June 2015.
 
Here are a couple more sneaky peeks of the Sprinkles of Life stamp set used together with the Gift Bag Maker.
 
 
 
 

 
I hope you like them and I look forward to sharing some more sneaky peeks with you in the next week or so.

Jo
x

No comments