Powered by Blogger.

Stampin' Up! Regional Training - Telford

Today I am in Telford at the Stampin' Up! Regional Training where I hope to get my hands on some new goodies from the Annual Catalogue which launches on 2 June.  It will no doubt be a fun packed day that I get to spend with approximately 330 other demos from all over the UK and some from further afield.  A big part of the event is swaps.  We all make lots of swaps to exchange with other demos to share ideas and inspiration.

So, without further ado, here are my 'swaps'.

 
There are 100 swaps in this pile!
 

And here is a close up.

I hope you like them and be sure to pop back next week when I shall share some pictures of our day.

Jo
x

3 comments

  1. Thank you Jo for your decoration swap. Love the whole thing especially the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have taken you ages!!... They look great though xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was lovely to swap with you at the weekend, and I have hung my heart

    ReplyDelete