Powered by Blogger.

Pleasant Poppies....

I promised to share with you a couple of birthday cards I made recently but have had to wait for the said birthdays to pass so finally, I can share these with you.

There has been so much going on in the Stampin Up! world over the last couple of weeks that I can barely keep up with it. 

I am now eagerly awaiting the launch of our brand new catalogue which goes lives on 1 July, I have seen it and you are gonna love it.  My copy is in fact winding its way across the channel as we speak.  Sorry I should stop teasing, you will have them soon enough.

One of the new products launching in the new catalogue are some fabulous new pens, I cannot wait to get my hands on these and the stamp set I am highlighting today will be perfect for these so once I have them and have had a chance to play I shall post some comparisons for you.

The following two cards have been made using the Write Marker Pens.

 
This card was made using Strawberry Slush as the base colour for the
poppies, I added a little Raspberry Ripple to add depth.
 
 
 This one was made using a combination of Pool Party and Island Indigo. 
I cut these poppy heads out and mounted them using 3d foam.
 
Here is a close up of the poppy heads.
 

I hope you like them.

Jo
x
 
 
 

No comments