Powered by Blogger.

Here Comes the Bride....

Wow what a fantastic day we had yesterday.  It was our monthly craft class but it was a very special one, our dear crafty sister Vicki is getting married, we are all so excited for her so we had a few surprises lined up.

This is the lovely lady in question ...


Vicki is marrying her long time partner Ted on Wednesday 21 May...

So the day started by dressing Vicki in suitable attire and every lady was given a brooch that I made that read "Friend of the Hen" (Vicki loves her chickens so it seemed very appropriate!).  Here are the brooches...

 

Vicki was then presented with an array of cards and gifts and here are they...

 
and some close ups, this lovely explosion box was from Lesley
 


 

Can you believe Lesley cut those fringed flowers on the top of the box by hand!

The next card is from the lovely Sue and Harry.

 
And this one is from the lovely Wendy, what a fab idea.
 

This next one is from the lovely Coral, a box in a card with a difference, it is in fact a box within a box, will have to have a go at one of those.



Then finally, here is the car I made for Vicki and Ted, they are honeymooning in their classic cars so it seemed very appropriate.




This was made from a template I purchased from the very talented Lorri Heiling, here

Oh yes and I nearly forgot, this is the wedding card I made for them.

 
We also had some gorgeous cupcakes made by Wendy with bells, doves, hearts and roses, all personalised with Vicki and Ted's initials but stupidly I didn't take a picture of these before they were eaten!!!

I just want to wish Vicki and Ted health and happiness for the future and hope you have a wonderful time on Wednesday.

I will blog the class stuff later in the week.

Jo
x



 



1 comment

  1. I had the BEST day! Jo you went to so much effort I still get a lump in my throat today when I think about it. You really made my wedding excitement kick in! All the cards and creations were amazing. I'm totally blown away by the car in the box. Thank you so so much. A day to always remember xxx

    ReplyDelete