Powered by Blogger.

Card Candy Swap....

As some of you know, I recently co-ordinated a Card Candy Swap with nine of my fellow demonstrators.  The idea of card candy is that we all pre-select one stamp set we would like to work with and we create a minimum of four pieces of 'Card Candy' just like you buy in the shops, only better!  We also had free use of sentiment stamps.  So without further ado, here is what we came up with.

Just Sayin'
 
By The Tide
 
Perfect Couple
 
Zoo Babies
 
Peachy Keen
 
Baby We've Grown
 
Everything Eleanor
 
Perfect Pennants
 
Bright Blossoms
 
Life in the Forest


I loved hosting this swap, it was exciting to learn everyone's choice of stamps and then to have them drop through my door.

Hope you like them.  Can you guess which one is mine?

Jo
x

3 comments

  1. They are all lovely!! As I was scrolling down I was looking for a 'Jo one' lol.
    Hmm I think either 'By the Tide' or 'life in the forest' is very you....
    But going on the bag topper too I'd say By the Tide! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the thought process you were nearly right mine was Life in the Forest but By the Tide is firmly on my to purchase list x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! Lol. I did think the blending looked like yours on life in the forest! I haven't used my stamp set yet.... I really must now :) x

    ReplyDelete