Powered by Blogger.

Sale-a-Bration/Seasonal Catalogue Demo Day....

Yesterday I attended a demo day with a group of other demos from in and around Norfolk.  We took part in a shoebox swap.  For those who do not know what these are, basically we all designed a card, we all then prepared enough 'kits' along with all the necessary items to make our masterpiece so at the end of the day we all had one of each of our finished projects.  The theme was Sale-a-Bration/Seasonal Catalogue and here is what we came up with.








As you can see, there was some real variation in projects and it is interesting to see different takes on the same products.  Apart from me of course, mine was totally different (now would you expect anything else).  So here is my creation.

 
I am in love with the new Hardwood stamp (133032/£15.95W or £12.95C) and I can see so many uses for it and I also love the Blessed Easter stamp (133212/£10.95) but I don't send Easter cards so opted to use it without the wording making it even more versatile.

Well that's it for today but just to remind you all that I am placing an order on the 20th Feb (this Thursday) should you require anything.

Jo
x

1 comment

  1. Uh-oh. Gonna have to add the hardwood stamp to my shopping list now!.... Love it.
    As I scrolled down the cards I was looking for a 'Jo' design to jump out at me, I realized why none did once I reached your one. Lovely :)
    You'll have my order soon!
    Vicki xx

    ReplyDelete