Powered by Blogger.

August Crafty Club and September Sneak Peaks

Hi ladies

Long time no speak, or it feels that way at least.  Have just got back from a fabulous two weeks on the Norfolk Broads, the weather was not too bad considering with only one wet day and one very windy day the rest was mainly sunshine and very little rain.  A lot of relaxing was gratefully received I can tell you, I am covered in bruises following various accidents over the last two weeks which is the norm on the broads and created a few laughs in the process!

I did spend some quality crafting time whilst away too which was nice prepping for the September class and getting stuff organised for the Christmas event.  Still loads to do as you can imagine but I am making inroads at least I think I am!

In my haste to get away I didn't get an opportunity to post the August class piccies so attach a few below for you.






I am gonna have a busy week, back to work tomorrow, back to college Thursday and September club Saturday not to mention prepping the new catalogue launch goodies, watch this space!!!  In the meantime, September class sneaks below.

Jo
x

No comments