Powered by Blogger.

June Sneak Peaks

I hope you have all managed to navigate your way to my new blog, any problems then please let me know cos I am learning as I go too!!

Well another busy weekend, I had a photography lesson on Saturday, I learnt a great deal although I am not convinced that I remember it all, practice is the name of the game I guess.  I managed to get a few nice piccies which I am sure will incorporate themselves into a craft project somewhere along the line!

Sunday we went to the Southend Air Show, it was very blowy but we had a great day.

Monday I intended to craft all day but of course that rarely actually happens does it!  Anyhow, as promised there are a couple of sneak peaks of one of the projects for the June class.  Check back soon for some more updates.


No comments